BIRCHWOOD PARK G.C. MONTHLY MIDWEEK COMPETITIONS.
DATE TUESDAY 7TH MAY
TUESDAY 4TH JUNE
TUESDAY 2ND JULY
TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST
TUESDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER
TUESDAY 1ST OCTOBER
TUESDAY 5TH NOVEMBER
TUESDAY 3RD DECEMBER
DATE THURSDAY 16TH MAY
THURSDAY 20TH JUNE
THURSDAY 18TH JULY
THURSDAY 15TH AUGUST
THURSDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER
THURSDAY 17TH OCTOBER
THURSDAY 21ST NOVEMBER
THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER
MIDWEEK COMPETITION RULES.
1. Entering your name on this sign-up sheet fulfils your obligation under Rule 12.1 set
by The Council of Golf Unions to register your intent to compete. You MUST sign-up
BEFORE you play.
2. 8 members or more in the event constitute a competition. Prize money will only be
allocated when this criteria is met. 75% of total competition fees to winner, 25% to
runner-up. Where there are less than 8 players, entry fees will go to club funds.
3. Entry fee of £1 per player must be paid PRIOR to play ( envelope with your name,
competition and payment to be deposited in the competition box at the bottom
right-hand corner of the ladies’ notice board.)
4. Your individual score card must be marked by another member with an official
handicap and signed accordingly. Signatures must be legible. Player and marker
names in print to facilitate identification. Markers card to accompany players card.
Completed cards to be posted in the competitions box as in 3. above. All cards will
be entered into the system for the purpose of both handicap adjustment and
eligibility even under consideration of rule 2. above.
5. Monthly midweek competitions to be played from white tees.
6. 8 or more players in a midweek competition constitutes as an eligible round. Only 1 eligible midweek competition can be used as part of the 4 rounds in 3 month requirement for honour board competitions.